Documents You Need to bring with you
BE PREPARED FOR YOUR VISIT TO KWIK TAX!
You are planning to visit us soon to have your income tax prepared?
Here is a checklist for you as a guide. Please note these are the most common slips/deductions and that there could be more.
Type of revenues and required tax slips
- Employment income - T4,T4A or other T slips
- Pension income - T4AOld Age Security -T4A-OAS
- Canada Pension Plan Benefits - T4A(P)
- Unemployment insurance - T4E
- RRSP Income/Investment - T4RSP, T4RIF, T3 or T5
- Social services/workers compensation - T5007 or T4A
- Universal Child Care benefits - RC62
- Child/Spouse support - Court ordered documents
Type of Deductions
- Union or professional dues - Official receipts or T4
- Medical Expenses
- Child Care Expenses
- Donations - Receipts/statements
- Tuition and Text book - T2202
- Child support - Receipts of payments/Copy of the Child Custody agreement.
- Public Transit Passes - Monthly/Weekly passes receipts
- Rent (Ontario) - Receipts provided by landlord.